I’m very satisfied with the results, it easily cuts porcelain. Cuts diagonal tiles with great accuracy. Love the magnet system!
Rubi Magnet TR Manual Tile Cutters & Case
The new Rubi TR-Magnet cutter is designed with productivity in mind. The proprietary magnetic breaker allows for rapid, repetitive cutting and even for use with one hand. This manual tile cutter feature a similar build to the successful original TR series with an increased breaking power. The swivel square increases cutting accuracy and the improved 1764 lbs. (vs 1322 lbs. on original TR) of breaking pressure allows for high quality cuts through ceramic wall and floor tiles, and porcelain tiles (BIa type) with thicknesses of less than 19/32 in.
Rubi TR-MAGNET Features
- Spring loaded breaking pads allows for small tile debris to fall on the floor
- 6mm & 10mm wheels are also included with the Rubi TR-Series
- Magnetic breaker foot provides fast and efficient operation.
- 1764 lb of breaking force
- Max cutting height - 5/8"
- Chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment
- Lateral stop for straight and 45 degree repetitive cutting
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect
- Free Anti-shock plastic carrying case
- Base legs for large format tile
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line
|Straight Cut|| 24 in. |
|Diagonally Cuts||17 in. x 17 in.|
42cm x 42cm
|20 in. x 20 in.|
50cm x 50cm
|Weight||22 lbs.||25 lbs.|