The professional cut-off saw offers a unique long-term air filter system that delivers an extraordinary filtering capacity and durability. This makes the saw extremely productive since the maintenance intervals are lengthened significantly. In addition, the high-torque engine increases the cutting performance, allowing the operator to work with the cut-off saw for eight continuous hours per day.
- 3-stage air filter system with high-performance cyclone filter, foam prefilter and paper filter for very long maintenance intervals.
- A high-torque engine increases cutting performance and thus productivity.
- Cutting blade guard with all-around marking of the cutting blade position for precise guidance and exact cutting.
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- The increased cooling air supply optimizes the engine's protection against overheating.
- 50-1 Fuel Mixture, 1.2 qt fuel tank Capacity
- The blade guard can be adjusted effortlessly and infinitely by hand, thus allowing for quick and easy set-up times.
- Shown with optional diamond blade.
- Fuel Consumption: 2.4 qt/h
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2qt
- Gasoline-Oil Mix: 50:1
- Displacement: 85.8 cc / 5.2 in3
- Wacker BTS635S 14" Cut-Off Saw with Soft Start
- Operator's manual
|Wacker Neuson BTS 635s Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||5.8 hp / 4,300 W|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|No Load RPM||4,240|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch|
|Dimensions||32.5" x 15.7" x 12.4"|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
great saw runs flat out all day.i was turned on to this saw from the local rental store. this is the only saw that could stand up to the abuse of renters.this it thught to be from the multi-stage filter sysyem.the only thing is that it can be hard to start.the more i use it the better it seems to be.too much choke or to little it won't kick over.i love the compression release especiality with an engine of this size.