1118 Tajima JPR-SET Japan Pull Saw Set with 16 TPI and 19 TPI Blades
- Product code: 1118
- Manufacturer: Tajima
- MPN: GNB-265
Tajima JPR-SET Japan Pull Saw Set with 16 TPI and 19 TPI Blades
- Razor-sharp triple cutting-edge teeth, impulse hardened for durability.
- Premium-grade thin spring steel blades for fast cross-cuts, flexes for ultra-close flush-cuts.
- Patented quick-connect blade retainer holds blade securely yet allows for fast blade change.
- Light weight wood handle with tubular elastomer grip for comfort and non-slip performance.
- Cuts cleaner, faster and with less effort than conventional hand saws.
- For wood, PVC, ABS plastic, and more.
- Canvas trifold case included.
- Because they cut "on the pull," our blades are thin, lightweight, and flexible (which allows for flush cutting).
- Pull-To-Cut method prevents binding and buckling seen in traditional push saws.
- Ultra-thin blade kerf for straight, accurate, clean, and controlled cut that is easy to start.
- Teeth are precision-ground from (not stamped into) the highest quality carbon spring steel.
- The saw teeth are extremely sharp with three cutting edges.
- The teeth are electrically impulse-hardened to stay sharp two to three times longer than ordinary handsaw blades.
- Teeth are angled to work most efficiently with a pull-cut.
- Every fifth tooth is made at a different angle to clean debris from the kerf.
- Let the weight of the saw do the work for you, the usual downward pressure is not needed.
- You can saw overhead, make an undercut (from the bottom up) at any angle, and flush cut.
- 0-10° is the best angle for a smooth cut.
- Saw works as an extension of your arm, so there's no need to cock your wrist when sawing.
- Industrial strength elastomer handle with soft grips.
- Optional GNB-300, 13 TPI aggressive cut blade for added versatility.
- GNB-265 Standard-cut 16 TPI blade.
- GNB-250 Fine-cut 19 TPI blade.