Yes, the size of both the standard and leatherhead kneepads are both large. We also sell the medium size Troxell Supersoft Kneepad. Click here for Troxell Medium Supersoft Kneepad.
7546 Troxell Supersoft Large Knee Pads (pair)
- Product code: 7546
- Manufacturer: Troxell USA
$31.50 to $38.50
Troxell Large Supersoft KneepadsEnjoy a special discount during our New Year New Gear savings!
Tiling Knee Pad Features
- Large Soft neoprene knee pads with hook and loop fasteners.
- Patented design of the Supersoft kneepad provides a front fastening system.
- The Supersoft has no buckles or fasteners behind or on the side of the leg.
- The strap is so soft and comfortable.
- Leartherhead are more durable and last longer.
- front fastener stays in place and allows a free range of motion.
- Comfortable neoprene is 100% washable and is less likely to bind and cause rash.
Question & Answers
These are the former "X-large" Troxell knee pads. They have changed their marketing to include the "Large" size they offer.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Never been able to wear kneepads for an extended period of time because of discomfort. These pads are " all-day" comfortable because of their design. Very easy on and off.
I'm using this knee pads every day at work, they don't ware out so quickly, great product!
As a finish carpenter, I am on my knees alot. I only wish I had these knee pads when I started this trade 25 years ago. My knes would be in better shape than they are today.
Used for protecting my husband's knees when doing all sorts of jobs around the home, working on machines (truck, snowmobiles, motorcycles, ATVs), gardening, etc. Both of his knees were operated on in the past and the knee pads prevent re-injury. Excellent product!
good for adjusting tile or stone in shower walls or backsplash
When you are doing work on hard surfaces everyday your knees will start bothering you. when I bought these it was the best investment I could think of. super comfortable and highly recommended.