Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat & Wire Eye
A digital, programmable thermostat for use with Laticrete floor heat products.
Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat
- Features include a built-in GFCI, a 15 ft. floor warming temperature sensor and it is digitally programmable.
- Silent and uses very little energy.
- This heating element is Recognized by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Representative samples of this component have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
- Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat is manufactured to conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
Laticrete Wire Eye
- Wire Eye is an electric wire fault indicator designed specifically to be used during the installation of Laticrete Floor Heat products.
- Floor Heat lead wires are attached to Wire Eye allowing for continuity monitoring during the installation process.
- If continuity is lost, the Wire Eye emits an alarm to alert the installer of a potential problem
How it works
- Laticrete Floor Heat utilizes easy to install, reliable technology to provide years of comfort.
- Heating element is installed using either Laticrete polymer modified thin-set (e.g. Laticrete 254 Platinum) or Laticrete 86 LatiLevel™ beneath the tile or stone of your choice and connected to household standard electric wiring.
Laticrete Floor Heat is easy to install!
- 1. Measure and plan the area to be covered.
- 2. Place unit and cut mesh mat (not the blue wire heating element) to make turns and new runs. The flexible heating element bends as needed.
- 3. Connect wires to junction box/thermostat (this should be done by a licensed electrician). Test unit.
- 4. Spread the Laticrete polymer modified thin-set or Laticrete 86 LatiLevel™ over the mat. The thin profile makes for a smooth, flat finish.
- 5. Set flooring.
How much Laticrete Floor Heat will you need?
- Measure the floor’s square footage only in areas that will be walked on.
- Omit any areas to be covered by cabinets or permanent fixtures.
- Laticrete Floor Heat comes in different widths and a variety of lengths
- Laticrete Floor Warming Design Tool