Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat & Wire Eye
A simple to use digital programmable thermostat, Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat is designed to be used with Laticrete Floor Heat products.
Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat
- Features include a built-in GFCI, a 15 ft. floor warming temperature sensor and it is digitally programmable.
- Silent and uses very little energy.
- This heating element is Recognized by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Representative samples of this component have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
- Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat is manufactured to conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
Laticrete Wire Eye
- Wire Eye is an electric wire fault indicator designed specifically to be used during the installation of Laticrete Floor Heat products.
- Floor Heat lead wires are attached to Wire Eye allowing for continuity monitoring during the installation process.
- If continuity is lost, the Wire Eye emits an alarm to alert the installer of a potential problem
How it works
- Laticrete Floor Heat utilizes easy to install, reliable technology to provide years of comfort.
- A simple heating element is installed using either Laticrete polymer modified thin-set (e.g. Laticrete 254 Platinum) or Laticrete 86 LatiLevel™ beneath the tile or stone of your choice and connected to household standard electric wiring.
- The heating mat is designed to conform to virtually any installation requirements allowing heat to be distributed evenly and efficiently.
- The Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat is a digital programmable thermostat and timer that provides the level of warmth and comfort you want, when you want it.
Laticrete Floor Heat is easy to install!
- 1. Measure and plan the area to be covered.
- 2. Place unit and cut mesh mat (not the blue wire heating element) to make turns and new runs. The flexible heating element bends as needed.
- 3. Connect wires to junction box/thermostat (this should be done by a licensed electrician). Test unit.
- 4. Spread the Laticrete polymer modified thin-set or Laticrete 86 LatiLevel™ over the mat. The thin profile makes for a smooth, flat finish.
- 5. Set flooring.
How much Laticrete Floor Heat will you need?
- Estimating is simple. Simply measure the floor’s square footage, only in areas that will be walked on.
- Omit any areas to be covered by cabinets or permanent fixtures.
- Laticrete Floor Heat comes in different widths and a variety of lengths; we can help you determine the exact configuration of product needed. To determine the amount of Laticrete Floor Heat you will need you can also visit us on the web at www.laticrete.com/fw and use our floor warming design tool or fax drawings to 866.537.4638