Imer Carry 107TT Ride On Track Buggy 5220210101
The all new Track Transporter from IMER USA is a joint venture from IMER International and IHI, manufacturer of excavators from Japan sold exclusively through IMER USA in the United States.
- The Tracked Transporter features an 8 HP Honda GX engine with full hydraulic controls.
- The dumper comes complete with a loading shovel to scoop up materials and load itself.
- The Carry 107TT can scale mounds up to a 30 degree angle, perfect for those hard to reach areas.
- The 107TT is perfect for construction sites, landscapers, rental applications, demolition or for getting into tight places where a skid steer is impractical.
- Rubber tracks spread the weight of the unit over a larger surface area so it does not disturb the turf.
- The 107TT can be used either walk behind or drop the footpad and ride on top.
- IMER has a few sizes available with the Carry 107TT being the first to arrive in the USA.
- Many options are also available for adding extra value to this versatile unit.
- Concrete mixer, plow and flatbed along with hydraulic drive tools like demo hammers, augers and water pumps are optional.
- Hopper payload capacity 1500 lbs.
- Hopper volume capacity 11.5 cf
- Weight w/hopper + self-loading shovel 1350 lbs.
- Width 31"
- Length w/bucket + operator footplate up 67"
- Ground clearance 4"
- Turning radius 36"
- Engine w/electric start
- 8HP Honda
- Aux. Hydraulic PTO 3.75 GPM