Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break is Suitable for:
- Precision openings for doors, windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes and more can be economically made using the Cut-n-Break system.
- Ideal for window and door openings where you don't want overcutting at the corners.
- Grooves can be quickly cut to create a channel for up to 3/4" wide, perfect for water lines and electrical conduit in a single pass.
- The double blade system also aids in faster crack renovation and expansion joint repair.
- Excellent for cutting when burying signal cables.
- Integrated water head kit
- Air cooled, two cycle 4.8hp / 71cc engine
K760 Cut-n-Break General Info
The new K760 Cut-n-Break features an entirely new cutting method for cuts as deep as 16" (400 mm) at a very economical tooling cost.
The K760 Cut-n-Break has a wide range of applications. It eliminates over-cutting on all types of openings requiring square corners. Precision openings for doors, windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes and more can be economically made using the Cut-n-Break system.
The design of the power head is based on one of the most popular cut-off saws in the industry, the K760. This means the engine has all the classic Husqvarna benefits, such as the revolutionary Active Air Filtration™ filter system, the SmartCarb™ carburetor, EasyStart™, sealed transmission and a lot more.
The new K760 Cut-n-Break is easy to use and maintain with low tooling and maintenance costs.
CUT IN STAGES THROUGH WALLS UP TO 16" (400 mm) THICK.
- Each cut can be made up to 2–1/2" (65 mm) deep.
- The twin blades form a core in the saw cut.
- The core is simply broken away using the breaking tool that is supplied with the K760 Cut-n-Break.
- When the core has been broken away, repeat the cut until the required cutting depth is achieved. Maximum 16" (400 mm).
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lower fuel comsumpton
- Active Air Filtration, centrifugal air cleaning, extends product life and service intervals
- EasyStart provides 50% easier starts
- DuraStarter reduces wear on the starter
The Cut-n-Break method allows you to cut in stages through walls up to 16" thick
- Each cut can be up to 2.5" deep
- Since the cutter has twin blades, a core is formed in the saw cut
- The core can easily be broken off, using the accompanying breaking tool
- When the core has been broken off, continue cutting until the required
depth is reached, Maximum 16"
|Husqvarna K760 Cut n' Break Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||9 inch|
|Power (Gas)||5 hp / 3,700 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400|
|Arbor||Only Husqvarna Cut n' Break Blades (1 inch)|
|Depth of Cut||16 inch|