No, the K760 does not come with a blade. We do sell a kit. Click here for Husqvarna K760 with 14" VH5
The K 760 II is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Concrete cutting
- Pile cutting
- Minor asphalt work
- Masonry work
- Gas/water/sewer maintenance
- Landscape work
The engine, with X-Torq, provides more power, lhigher torque, lowers fuel consumption by 20%, and 75% fewer emissions.
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
Active Air Filtration
The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration system on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- New cylinder & digital ignition system.
- New blade guard and wet cutting system.
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Patented, dust sealed starter unit, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed.
- DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability.
- This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- EasyStart ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- All our cutters except the K 3000 Electric feature our robust new wet cutting kit, with low water usage.
- The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground.
- The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Fuel indicator on the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
- Easy-adjust blade guard Replaceable arbor bushing.
- Several models are equipped with a Poly-V belt, for better transmission of power, far longer product life and extended service intervals.
- 25% less noise thanks to a larger muffler.
- Integrated holder for T-wrench isolated near the water connection.
|Husqvarna K760 II Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||12 inch||14 inch|
|Power (Gas)||5 hp / 3,700 W||5 hp / 3,700 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400||5,400|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||4 inch||5 inch|
|Weight||20.7 lbs||21.6 lbs|
Question & Answers
Mike, There is no cutting depth adjustment or accessory for the K760 at this time.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great product known for reliable starts and plenty of power. We considered the larger saw due to it's 16 inch blade capacity but instead opted for the lighter weight saw.It has made life much more pleasant on the job site.
I chose the model without the oil guard feature. This is the same machine our local rental company offered us and it seemed to hold up well under even the worst conditions. The blade that came with the kit was acceptable but I don't expect it to last. The only problem I experienced with this unit was the fuel cap came off during operation, I don't know what happened and maybe I did not tighten it down enough after filling. This had never happened before or and has not happened since. The saw starts easy and idles smooth. I wish all of my 2-cycles were this goodÃ¢â‚¬Â¦IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m inspired to buy a new Husqvarna chain sawÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
this masonry saw is top notch in all types of masonry work. the power of this saw is outstanding and never fades in any use.a must buy for any professional.i give it a five star rating with a plus!