No, the K760 does not come with a blade. We do sell a kit. Click here for Husqvarna K760 with 14" VH5
Husqvarna K760 II Concrete Saw (Saw Only)
Enjoy Extra Savings On This April Special Item!
K760 14 inch Gas Powered Cut-Off Saw - Price was $955.32, now only $859.78! - The Best Price Online
The K 760 II is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Free shipping.
- The only power cutter with a 1 year warranty.
- Blades sold separately.
- Concrete cutting
- Pile cutting
- Minor asphalt work
- Masonry work
- Gas/water/sewer maintenance
- Landscape work
The engine, with X-Torq, provides more power, lhigher torque, lowers fuel consumption by 20%, and 75% fewer emissions.
The Husqvarna anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. Ergonomically positioned handles. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
Active Air Filtration
The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market; delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- New cylinder & digital ignition system.
- New blade guard and wet cutting system.
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Patented, dust sealed starter unit, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed.
- DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with increased durability.
- This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- EasyStart ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- Reversible cutting arm which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground.
- Fully sealed transmission.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Fuel indicator on the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
- Easy-adjust blade guard.
- Replaceable arbor bushing.
- Several models are equipped with a Poly-V belt, for better transmission of power, far longer product life and extended service intervals.
- 25% less noise thanks to a larger muffler.
- Integrated holder for T-wrench isolated near the water connection.
|Husqvarna K760 II Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||12 inch||14 inch|
|Power (Gas)||5 hp / 3,700 W||5 hp / 3,700 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400||5,400|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||4 inch||5 inch|
|Weight||20.7 lbs||21.6 lbs|
Question & Answers
Mike,��There is no cutting depth adjustment or accessory for the K760 at this time.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The K 760 II is the newest iteration of the K760 . There are minor internal changes to maintain regulatory compliancy that do not affect performance.
The Husqvarna K760 has a Air-cooled 2 stroke engine Cylinder displacement. 73.5 cc
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great product known for reliable starts and plenty of power. We considered the larger saw due to it's 16 inch blade capacity but instead opted for the lighter weight saw.It has made life much more pleasant on the job site.
Just used the K760 the first time 2 days ago and I will say I was very impressed! I have owned and used Stihl saws for the last 20 years and decided to buy this from Contractors Direct which as they do not offer Stihl saws. I had the 14" Stihl which weighs close to 40 lbs compared to the Husqvarna K760 only weighs 22 lbs, this is a huge difference when you are using this saw all day long. The power was just as good as the Stihls. Would recommend to anyone.
This saw is an absolute beast!
This is an amazing machine! I purchased 2 Husqvarna K760 about 1 year ago. We have used them non-stop since then without any issues. Cutting a mixture of concrete slabs and beams (with steel). They start within a couple of pulls and run without issue. This is a great demo saw would recommend to anyone.
I chose the model without the oil guard feature. This is the same machine our local rental company offered us and it seemed to hold up well under even the worst conditions. The blade that came with the kit was acceptable but I don't expect it to last. The only problem I experienced with this unit was the fuel cap came off during operation, I don't know what happened and maybe I did not tighten it down enough after filling. This had never happened before or and has not happened since. The saw starts easy and idles smooth. I wish all of my 2-cycles were this goodÃ¢â‚¬Â¦IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m inspired to buy a new Husqvarna chain sawÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
this masonry saw is top notch in all types of masonry work. the power of this saw is outstanding and never fades in any use.a must buy for any professional.i give it a five star rating with a plus!