Husqvarna DS150 Core Drill Stand
The Husqvarna DS 150 is a versatile and lightweight drill stand made of aluminum.
- Comes standard with a combination vacuum/anchor base.
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling.
- Designed to fit most handheld core drill motors.
- Recommended for use with the Husqvarna DM-230
- V-groove roller carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment.
- Drill holes up to 6" (153mm) in diameter.
- Maximum length of travel 19".
- Max Bit Capacity: 6 inch
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Max length of travel: 19"
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand.
- Fast set-up with the integrated vacuum base eliminates anchoring or clamping.
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes.
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations.
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.