DTA Universal Lippage Leveling System
Cap and Spacer system eliminates lippage in large tile installation.
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
- Increase the speed of installation.
- Gun Tensions cap and spacer together.
- Gun can be used for walls and floors.
- 1/16" (1.5mm) grout joint.
- Reusable Caps 3-5/32" (80mm long).
- Universal lippage spacer dimensions: 4-1/4" (108mm) High x 7/16" (11mm) Wide.
- Can be used with other lippage system on the market.
- Serrated on both sides
- Longer spacers (pavers)
- Curved base to tension diferent tile thickness.
- No soaking required.
- Ideals for floors and walls.
- Place Lippage Spacer between tiles 4" from both ends of tile.
- Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the Lippage Cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
- Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, Using the Leveling Gun, This will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
- Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
- Remove Cap from Spacer for re-use.
- Tool is specific to this system only can not be used on other similar