6375 Diamant Boart 5" Contourcut Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6375
- Manufacturer: Diamant Boart by Husqvarna
- MPN: 542862305
Diamant Boart 5" Contourcut Diamond Blade
For Curve Cutting Granite and Eng. Stone
- 5" Curve cutting blade, use with the Alpha AWS-125 or wet polisher
- Depth of cut 1-1/4"
- Arbor 7/8" - 5/8".
- Cuts circles and ovals in Granite & Marble, without undercuts
- Design specifically developed for cutting granite sinkholes.
- Contourcut Blade also works very well on all curved cutting applications for engineered stone and harder types of marble.
- Sintered diamond segments on both sides of the steel core, as well as, on the cutting edge.
- This allows the blade to cut the curved area cleanly, accurately and safely while allowing a wider kerf giving the blade easier cutting ability.
- The diamond segment on the inside of the steel core prevents undercutting, which is a common problem with curve cutting applications.
- Due to the excellent cutting ability and the wider kerf, there is a marked increase in maneuverability over that of a standard blade.
- This eliminates the need to perform difficult and time-consuming plunge cuts.
- Can be used either wet or dry.
- Versatile and fits on most common angle grinders.
- Unique and very cost-effective.
- The capabilities and long life of the Contourcut blade makes it the best choice for any curve cutting application.
- Contour Blade for Porcelain must be used wet