Rock drills are the ideal tools for all “hand-held” drilling operations. Their streamlined design incorporates smooth contours, a side exhaust and a "flat-back" that makes them easy to handle in quarry, mine, drilling and dowering work. The design also includes a higher quality valve and cylinder-porting concept that helps maintain constant drilling speed throughout a long service life. Working parts are constantly protected with an effective lubrication system. The tool's durable "beavertail" retainer helps it deliver increased contract and reduces collar speed.Features:
- 45-50 Pound Class
- Forged steel housings withstand rugged use.
- Tough latch retainer provides extra support to collar and reduces wear
- Multiposition throttle for easy starting of holes
- Cushioned piston reduces shock.
- Blower lever for deep hole cleaning.
- Integral oiler provides continuous and efficient lubrication.
- 3/4" NPT Air inlet swivel improves maneuverability.
- Graduated ratchet throttle control ensures accuracy in collaring holes.
- High-speed drilling.
- Low maintenance.
- Double-grip handles.
- Left hand rotation.
|Chicago Pneumatic CP0032A Sinker Drill Specifications|
w/ Retainer (in.)
@ 90 PSI
|Hole Diameter (in.)||Max Drill Diameter|
|Max Drill Depth|
|Standard Hex |
|Weight (lbs.)||Part no.|
|CP 0032A||19-7/8||2,220||9.0||1-3/4||2||118||7/8 x 4-1/4||56||T 025431|