Perfect for around the sink area on Granite counter tops
Alpha Hook and Loop Backer Pads 5/8" Arbor
- Use to mount sand paper, felt wheel or disc on your power tools.
- Choose from rigid, best for flat edges or rubber for bullnose.
- 5/8"-11 female arbor, Hook and Loop, Max RPM 4000.
- Backer pad of choice among fabricators, tile contractors, monumentalists and restoration workers.
- They are hook and loop backed and will accept Ceramica, Sandpaper and Felt Wheels.
- All users of polishing equipment will love the quality and long life of these backer pads.
- Extremely flexible, these backer pads are ideally suited for tough contours and inside curves, allowing the user to get in tight corners with ease.
- Whether you are a fabricator, tile installer, monumentalist or restoration worker, Alpha® Flexible Backer Pads are for you.
- Highly resistant to the rigors of daily use, these flexible backer pads are the best on the market.
- For straight edge or flat surface polishing applications. We realized that Ceramica, with a flexible backer pad, was too flexible for these applications and produced wavy finishes.
- Alpha® Rigid Backer Pads served to eliminate the wavy finish by keeping the Ceramica flat to the polished surface.
- Although not the best alternative compared to Twistouch Turbo for this application, fabricators and tile contractors use it with good results.
- Restoration workers find that the rigidness of the pad enables them to work in small areas such as corners or staircases.
- Large machine manufacturers recommend flexible diamond discs for use on their automatic edge polishing machines specifically for the bullnose application using the Alpha® Rigid Backer Pad.
- Hook and loop backed, like the flexible pads, they also accept Ceramica, Sandpaper, and Felt Wheels.
- The Rigid Backer Pad reduces surface distortion and wavy results on straight edges.
- Available in 3”, 4” and 5” sizes, the Rigid Backer Pad is exclusive to Alpha Professional Tools®.