I am a Union Tilesetter,I always had to layout all my 45 degree floors with a Tile Helper,because there was the measuring and snapping of chalk lines to layout your 45% floor.For the last year or so,I have not done any Commercial Construction Work,everything I been doing now is on a much smaller scale,because I am doing residential homes.This 45 degree square is the perfect tool for this residential work ,because you are working by yourself a lot of the time,and you do not need a helper to snap chalk lines with you anymore.It not only is perfect for laying a 45 degree diagonal floor,its also great for squaring a floor in a room up ,if you plan on running the tile straight,and not on a diagonal.You go in a room, snap one chalk line off your full tile wall,then measure for your other full tile wall,lay your 45 degree square on your chalkline,and now your room is perfectly square.This is a great tool, I use it all the time,and its made really well,its heavy duty.And it also folds up,when you are done using this square.
5597 A-Square 4 ft. x 4 ft. Heavy Duty 45° Folding Layout Tool
- Product code: 5597
- Manufacturer: C.H. Hanson
- MPN: 00045
A-Square 4' x 4' Heavy Duty 45° Folding Aluminium Layout Tool
- The ONLY Folding 4' x 4' x 54" 45° degree layout triangle
- Easier - Faster - More Accurate.
- Saves time & money by making it possible for one man to perform the task of two
- Built to withstand rugged handling, Easy to clean, Won't rust!
- Provides true 90° angle and two 45°angles in a folding layout square
- Aircraft quality anodized extruded aluminium
- Collapsing triangle guarantees precision layout
- Positive locking, easy to use more accurate, folds to store
- Great for tile work
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
great layout tool, esp. if your laying out tiles to go in diagonal.