Unfortunately, it is not possible to give an approximate life of a scoring wheel for the Sigma Kera Cut because of the different types of finishes and textures of the tiles. The life of the wheel can vary significantly.
The Kera-Cut features a sturdy aluminium beam used to guide a scoring wheel on a carriage along very large format porcelain tiles. For example 3000mm x 1500mm with a thickness between 3mm to 10mm. Working along the same principal as Sigma's manual tile cutters the scoring wheel makes an incision which is snapped by the hand pliers provided.
- Newest addition to the sigma line of tile cutters.
- Sigma Kera-cut is made out of aluminium and stainless steel witch ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Triple ball bearing system makes scoring the tile smooth and accurate.
- Eliminates the need for maintenance even after years of use.
- Beam can be held in place by either the included suckers or hinged base plates.
- Beam section has a rubber coated bottom that helps grip whilst preventing tile marking.
- Scoring wheel is also equipped with a ball bearing.
- Cuts laminated tile, pressed tile and large sheets of glass as well as many other types of materials up to 6/16".
- Massive tiles are held in place using either suction cups or the lateral turning supports.
Question & Answers
No, the Sigma Kera Cut 120", 84" does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct
No, the Sigma Kera Cut 120", 84" does not come with a carrying case. Sigma does make a case for this tile cutter which you can buy separately at Contractors Direct