I used it in the Rubi DC-250 1200 to cut different kinds of hard porcelain tiles and the performance was amazing. The design of the diamond band offers high speed and quality cuts. I highly recommend this blade for hard materials and will keep buying it. Great price as well
6194 Rubi Turbo Viper Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6194
- Manufacturer: Rubi Tools
$25.55 to $59.31
Rubi Turbo Viper Diamond Blade
Enjoy 10% Savings On The 10 inch Blade During Our 10 Off 10 Monthly Special! Was $65.90, now only $59.31!
- Recommended blade for cutting hard materials such as granite, rustic tiles, clinker, refractory, slate and porcelain tile.
- The specific design of the diamond band offers greater speed of cutting harder materials without sacrificing finish quality.
- Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling.
- 5/8” ring adapter included
- 4" Blade - 7/8" and 5/8" arbor
- 4-1/2" Blade - 7/8" and 5/8" arbor
- 7" Blade - 7/8" and 5/8" arbor
- 8" Blade - 1" and 5/8" arbor
- 10" Blade - 1" and 5/8" arbor
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Cut hard porcelain tiles with this blade and I couldn't be more satisfied, best blade I’ve ever used for hard materials. Cuts them like butter!
This blade is fantastic. I bought it and hadn't tried it out yet. Had some extremely hard porcelain that the existing blade I had on my grinder was having issues with. Put this blade on and it cut through it so easily. Will never use anything else from now on.
I am a pro tile installer. I bought this blade and i could not buy anything better than this blade. It works good with hard porcelain tile and works good with marble too. Very good product
I used this blade in several projects to cut granite and porcelain tile. No vibration at all, very clean and quick cuts. Great blade!