WPST Mapeguard Waterproofing Sealing Tape. 4.7" Wide
Mapei Mapeguard Waterproofing Sealing Tape
- 4.7" Wide, for waterproofing and vapor management when installing the WP 200 sheet membrane
- For seams and changes of plane
- Component of a waterproof/vapor-barrier membrane system
- Easy to cut, adjust and install
- Compatible with MAPEI polymer-modified mortars
- Using a 1/4" x 3/16" (6 x 4,5 mm) V-notched trowel, key in the mortar to the adjoining seams with the trowel’s flat side, being sure to work the mortar into the membrane
- Three layered product made of polypropylene / polyethylene
- Total thickness: approx. 0.44-0.48 mm
- Width: 12 cm / 4.7"
- After the application of the waterproofing membrane, it is possible to proceed directly with the installation of tiles.
- The choice of the adhesive should be made according to the type and size of the selected ceramic tile or natural stone.
- Must be cut to size before being bonded.
- Use a MAPEI tile adhesive conforming to a minimum of class C2 according to EN 12004 or ISO 13007 (such as Keraquick S1, Ultralite S1, Keraflex, Keraflex Maxi S1 or similar) using a 3x3 or 4x4 mm notched trowel
- Mapeflex MS45 must be applied around the perimeter of the drain in order to achieve an adequate seal to the junction.