8003 Weber mt CR6 Reversible Soil Compactors
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Throttle control lever at the guide bar
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Diesel model with engine guard
- Low maintenance due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Large, fixed lifting eyes for easy loading-also by means of forklifts.
- The CR 6 CCD and CR 6 MSM soil compactors are equipped with the compaction control system COMPATROL.
- The CR 6 MSM features machine and service management capabilities.
- Polyurethane pad
- Extension plates
The CR 6 is distinguished by superior performance: an impact power of 50 kN, an operating weight of 412 kg and a flexible working width. Thanks to the different possible working widths, also ideal for compaction of block pavements (70 cm) and without the extension plates (45 cm) for compaction in trenches. The commitment to quality has also been designed into details: self-cleaning baseplate, closed V-belt guard, self-adjusting centrifugal clutch and a sturdy protection frame (top closed) are characteristics that indicate optimum operational safety. The soil compactor CR 6 CCD is equipped with the new COMPATROL® compaction control system. One of the advantages of this Weber MT-innovation: the system performs a uniform check of the suitability for compaction of the soil to be compacted. Thus, weak points can be detected and eliminated immediately.
|Weber Mt||CR 6||CR 6CCD|