0620050 Wacker Neuson DS 70 Diesel Vibratory Rammer
Wacker Neuson DS70 Diesel Vibratory Rammer
WACKER's diesel vibratory rammer is built for extreme compaction jobs, offering maximum production, performance and durability while providing you the convenience of standardizing your diesel fleet. A well-balanced, lightweight machine for easy handling and operation. Ideally suited for the most demanding compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- A durable Yanmar diesel engine provides exceptional performance, fuel economy and long life.
- The large capacity, corrosion proof fuel tank with self-cleaning, in-tank filter offers long life and minimum maintenance.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- Single lever controls engine starting, speed and stopping for operator convenience.
- Exclusive noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shockmount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
|Length x width x height||725 x 370 x 1.000||mm||28.5 x 14.6 x 39.4||in|
|Shoe size (w x l)|| 280 x 330|
330 x 330
|mm|| 11 x 13|
13 x 13
|Stroke||up to 75||mm||Up to 3.0||in|
|Compacted area|| 219|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder air-cooled Yanmar diesel|
|Max. power output||3,1||kW||4.1||hp|
|Fuel consumption||0,9||l/h||1||US qt/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||4,2||l||4.4||US qt|