3257 USG Durock Pre-Sloped Shower Trays
USG Durock Tile-Ready Shower Pan
The Durock Shower System makes waterproofing shower installations easier and faster. With a 3-pound density, the molded expanded polystyrene (EPS) shower pan is exceptionally strong, offering greater support for the tile covering in shower applications. Designed with an optimal 2% slope, it's also more comfortable to stand on and easily accepts a wide variety of tile shapes and sizes. This shower pan easily cuts with a knife, is dust free and comes in four standard sizes. The preformed, pre-pitched shower base can easily be installed as the pieces become perfectly interlocked. The drain assembly and shower pan disk will connect to a PVC or ABS connection, as both connections are included within the shower system. The pan disk will help you vertically and horizontally align the drain grate assembly.
- Installs more quickly than conventional mud-bed showers
- The shower pan disk is a durable ABS disk that features an integrated, removable sub floor cutout template
- Easy-to-position drain assembly that accepts all Durock Shower System 4" and 5" grate options (Grates sold separately)
- Ideal for new construction and repair or remodel projects
- Dramatically reduces installation time compared to conventional mud-bed showers
- Gradual pre-slope allows for easy installation of tile
Size and Dimensions
1-1/2 inch thick at outer edge - 2% pitch towards drain
- 72" x 72" Center Drain Shower Pan(170105) - Package Dimensions - 38-1/2" x 37-1/4" x 4-3/8", 9 lbs
- 48" x 48" Center Drain Shower Pan(170141) - Package Dimensions - 48-1/8" x 25-3/4" x 3", 6 lbs
- 32" x 60" Offset Drain Shower pan (170142) - Package Dimensions - 32-1/2" x 31" x 2-3/4", 5 lbs
- 32" x 60" Center Shower pan (170143) - Package Dimensions - 32-1/2" x 31" x 2-3/4", 5 lbs
Custom Shower Pans
Custom shower pan sizes are available! - Click Here For Custom Order Form
Questions & Answers (4)
Do they make a 60" ×42" shower liner kit
They do not have a kit for the linear drain shower pans. They do offer the pans and kit components individually
Can the 72"x72" have one corner cut off for a shower entrance
The USG Durock Shower System Shower Trays can be cut to size using a utility knife. Ideally, the tray should be cut equally on each side to maintain a level perimeter for the first course of tile.
Hi, would like to know if pan sits on top of corners or if corners are under pan? Also is your drain system recommended for this product? Thanks
The corners are installed after the pan is in place. They sit on top of the pan. It is recommended to use the USG Drain system for this pan.
Need a shower pan 36 x 58 ? Should l buy a 70 x70 and cut it ?
The shower pan can be easily cut with a knife but must be waterproofed with a liquid membrane after is it cut. You can also purchase a custom shower pan by filling out the USG Durock Custom Shower Tray Order Form and contacting Customer Service at 1-800-709-0002 or online at email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
Really easy install. Easy on wallet too
Used this on a remodel Job worked out good
The drain could use improvement