9762 Tuscan Seam Clips 1/16" Orange Leveling System
Tuscan TruSpace Seam Clips Orange 1/16" From Pearl Abrasive
From the creators of the popular Tuscan Leveling System the new single-piece system that virtually eliminates lippage during tile installation.
- From Pearl Abrasive is a 1 piece system that requires no tools to install or remove
- With the popularity of large format tiles lippage has become more of a problem!
- Now with the Tuscan Seam Clip single piece leveling system you can get the job done with no extra tools to buy
- The thickness of the the Tuscan Seam Clip is 1/16"
- Most spacers up to a 3/8'' can be used with the Seam Clip
- Simply slide the base under the tile, close the wings on the side and after the installation has cured, use a rubber mallet to remove the top portion from the surface
- Orange Seam Clip are for 3/8" to 1/2" thick tiles
- For use on both walls and floors
- Made in the USA with recycled material
- Easy Removal!
Questions & Answers
whats the difference between the colors on the Pear Tuscan Seam Clip
by chris 5/3/2018 8:35:58 pm
The difference in the colors of the Tuscan SeamClips are-Red Clips = 1/32" spacer for tiles 3/8" - 1/2" Thick tilesBlue Clips= 1/32" spacer for tiles 1/4" - 3/8" Thick tilesOrange Clips = 1/16" spacer for tiles 3/8" - 1/2" Thick tilesGreen Clips = 1/8" spacer for tiles 3/8" - 1/2" Thick tiles
Your description of the difference in clips makes it sound as if these are levelers and spacers in one, but in the description, it sounds like we need to use spacers with the Tuscan clips. Do we need to buy and use 1/16" spacers when usind 1/16 orange clips?
by Sue Nvk 11/7/2018 4:18:51 pm
These seam clips are all in one and these act as the the leveler and spacer. No additional items are needed with this system.