311008 Tomecanic Supercut 53" Tile Cutter
Tomecanic Supercut 53" Tile Cutter
- 53" (135cm) length of cut, 37.4" (95cm) diagonally
- Weight 46 lbs
- Cuts porcelain, floor tile, mosaics, and other materials
- 9 ball bearings in the cutting head allow for super accurate and easy scoring
- Large breaker and spring loaded pads for easy snapping of tile
- Push ceramic tile cutters are designed to score fired clay ceramic tiles that have a thin porcelain coating on their surface (glaze)
- Made in France
Questions & Answers (3)
Can the 53" cut a 48" tile
This cutter can cut a tile up to 53" in length . It can diagonally cut a square tile with sides 37" in length .
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Does this tile cutter come with a case?
No, the Tomecanic Supercut 53" Tile Cutter does not come with a case.
Does this come with an extra scoring wheel?
No, the Tomecanic Supercut 53" Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. Click here for Tomecanic Scoring Wheels.
Ratings & Reviews
by Tile master
Great cutter cuts 48 " tile no problem
There is flex in long slide bar but it cuts straight. Only wish is that front black piece was metal not plastic for $700 overall a great product
by gino & sons
bar flexes a lot but still cuts pretty good once you get used to it