EBTB-1 ToiletBan Ring for Toilet Flange Perimeter
Out of Stock
ToiletBan Ring for Toilet Flange Perimeter
The ToiletBan Ring is designed to be installed around the perimeter of the toilet drain opening when pouring self leveling compounds. ToiletBan ring is designed to fit around most toilet flanges.
- Outer dimensions: 9-1/2"
- Inner dimensions: 7-1/2"
- Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Super lightweight and rigid foam blocks
- Equipped with 3/8" slots to allow self leveler to fill in and create a link and lock bond with the leveling material
- ToiletBan becomes monolithic with the underlayment
Instructions for Use
- Properly clean and prepare surfaces before applying self-leveling material.
- Place ToiletBan around the toilet flange making sure edges and corners fit together tightly.
- After all ToiletBan cylinders are in place, affix ToiletBan to the surface using a medium bead of latex painters caulk. Make sure to use caulk at all butt joints and corner meeting points. (As an alternative installation method thinset mortar can also be used to install the EdgeBan system. Use a 3/8 X 3/8 notch trowel and press the EdgeBan firmly into place.)
- Mix and pour self-leveling underlayment following manufacturers instructions
- Allow the self-leveling underlayment to cure.
- After the self-leveling underlayment is dry, flush cut the foam ToiletBan piece back to the height of the floor. A multi tool, sawzall, or fine tooth hand saw will work well for this application.
- Proceed with flooring installation.