10-46 Roberts 6" Jamb Saw
Roberts 10-46 6" Jamb Undercut Saw
- Precise height adjustment from 3/16" to 1-1/8"
- For undercutting wood door jambs and wood cove base
- Cuts inside corners and under toe kicks
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick and undercut doors as thick as 1-3/4"
- Spiral ground gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Easy grip handle for maximum control
- QEP 10-46 Power Saw Unit
- 6-3/16 in. Carbide Tooth "Cupped Arbor" Saw Blade
- Spanner Wrench
- Steel Depth Guide
- Custom Molded Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|Roberts 10-46 Jamb Saw Specifications|
|Power||7.5 amps / 900 W|
|No Load Speed Speed||7,000 RPM|
|Arbor||5/8" (only use 10-47 blade)|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-1/2"|
Questions & Answers (1)
1/28/2019 8:47:55 am
Is a case included?
The case is included.