8366 Pullman-Holt Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuums
Pullman-Holt Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuums
The Pullman-Holt S25 and S50 Wet/Dry Vacuums are equipped with dual and individually tested and certified HEPA filters that filter 99.99% of debris at 0.3 microns.The S25 and S50 have outlets for power tools. The vacuum will start and stop on demand from the power tool. The 7-second delay on the vacuum shut-off ensures that all dust is emptied from the hose. Variable speed on the vacuum motor allows the operator to adjust the amperage and suction power according to circuit breaker capacity.
The S25 and S50 has an automatic filter shaking system. A sensor indicates if a filter is clogged and starts shaking the filter immediately after the vacuum shuts off.
Compact design makes them easy to transport, carry and to store in vans and trucks.
A tool trigger allows ease for the operator, since there is only one cord running to the work area, and the vacuum is automatically turned on and off with use of the tool.
- S25 has a 7 gallon tank
- S50 has a 14 gallon tank, an ergonomic handle in the chassis and a dump valve
- Bags can be used for safer and dust-free emptying of the vacuum
- Lockable front casters
- Individually tested and certified HEPA filter
- Power tool plug-in feature
- Auto start/stop
- Auto filter shaking feature
- Unique HEPA filter that can be used for wet pick-up
- Amperage control
- Electric wet shutoff
- Pullman-Holt Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- 5' Two-piece Metal Wand, B521007
- 14" Floor Brush Tool, B527095
- 14" Floor Squeegee Tool, B527094
- 17" Crevice Tool, B701615
- 3" Round Dusting Brush, B000394
- 16' Crushproof Vinyl Hose, 201000560
- 2 HEPA Filters, 200800105
- Operator's manual
|Pullman-Holt Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum Specifications|
|Volts||120/230 V||120/230 V|
|Water Lift||100 in.||100 in.|
|Weight||39 lbs||55 lbs|