5605 National Flooring Equipment Power Hammer Trolley
National Flooring Equipment Power Hammer Trolley
National's Power Hammer Trolley turns a demolition hammer into a floor stripper and scraper. The operator won't get strained or fatigued while scraping concrete or wood floors when using the power trolley. Attach a hammer drill and scraper to the trolley to efficiently remove ceramic tile, epoxy, vinyl, adhesives and much more.
- Adjustable knobs allows you to operate at 5 different angles without changing the height of the handle
- Shock absorbing grips for increased comfort
- Easy-to-operate controls for quick adjustments
- Large, solid tires made for going over rough surfaces
- Rugged, steel frame is built to last
- Equipped with emergency safety switch
- Works on concrete or wood surfaces
- TROLLEY fits Hilti TE1000/TE1500 and Bosch 11335K model hammer drills
- TROLLEY-MET fits Metabo and Milwaukee model hammer drills
- Can also be used for rock breaking and block demolition
- Dimensions: 24" x 30.5" x 19"
- Weight: 90 lb. (without hammer drill)
- Hammer Drills are Sold Separately
Will Remove the Following Materials
- Ceramic tile
- Vinyl tile
- Many, many more!