8320 Northrock Pro 3200 Series Vibratory Concrete Screed
Northrock Pro 3200 Series Concrete Power Screed
The Pro Screed from Northrock is a power screed for smoothing and placing concrete on a horizontal surface. It is powered by a 4 stroke Honda motor
Concrete screeds are pretty simple and will produce immediate results within the first application as they glide over the concrete surface. The old screeds were man powered and very laborous and exhaustive and usually meant getting down into the concrete. Motorized screeds not only are easier to use, require less manpower but also do a majority of the bull floating too. Rubber isolators reduce vibration to the operator for comfort and fatigue.
The most time consuming part in placing concrete is the screeding process to achieve a nice flat surface. This will eliminate most of that time, cut labor in half and produce a near perfect finish.
- Eccentric design with 60% more power for high productivity and ease of use
- Wrap-around frame design provides greater strength and better isolation
- Patented magnesium blades curl and roll the concrete in front of the screed, reducing the need for grading while the ten inch wide shoe promotes flatter floors
- Blades form 4 ft to 12 ft come with one power unit
- 31cc. 4 cycle Honda GX gasoline engine power a well engineered and field proven eccentric system to frequencies up to 6000 Vpm
- Beam width 10"
- Beam material Magnesium
- Swapping out beam lengths is easy which assures that you always have the right length for your project
- This system is mounted on an angle to the blade, allowing the vibration to be transmitted both horizontally and vertically
- The combination of high frequency combined with the angled eccentric system design promotes smoothness and rapid consolidation of the mix
- Large rubber shock mounts direct vibrations away from the operator and down into the mix
- A strong, light weight frame allows the blades to be changed in seconds while the pull handles adjusts quickly to the operators height for optimum productivity
- Power unit and frame weigh in at only 28 lbs making the system easy to maneuver and transport around the site
- Max bar length 12 ft. per power unit
- 10 ft and 12 ft bars ship by truck freight
- Kick stand comes standard for keeping the motor upright and out of the cement