S63 Montolit Combi Slalom Tile Cutter for Curved Cuts
Montolit Combi Slalom Tile Cutter for Curved Cuts
The Combi Slalom allows for curved cutting for decorative cuts that create special designs on your ceramic or porcelain tile walls and floors. This truly unique tile cutter is able to make curved cuts in ceramic and gres porcelain with its mobile slider and oversized diameter scoring wheel.
- Designed to make curved cuts for artistic porcelain and ceramic tile applications
- Max cutting thickness 2cm / 3/4"
- Can solve the problem of laying tile around poles, round columns, curved walls and circular shower trays
- Handle is easily guided by the operator
- Optional template allows for repetitive curved cuts for special projects
- Can make straight and diagonal cuts by fixing the slider with the respective locking screw
- 20 mm titanium coating scoring wheel included
- Millimetric square in nickel-plated metal, for linear and inclined cuts
- Support table in phenol-glued plywood with non-slip feet
|Montolit Combi Slalom Specifications|
|Length of Cut||24" (63 cm)|
|Diagonally Cuts||17" x 17" (44 x 44 cm)|
|Weight||42 lb (19 kg)|