CTX115 Montolit 4-1/2" DNA Diamond Blade
Montolit DNA 4-1/2" Diamond Blade
Cut through, Porcelain, Stoneware, Granite, and Marble with ease with the very durable, long lasting blade with continuous rim.
- DNA (Diamonds Network Arrangement) diamonds are precisely arranged in individual positions around the circumference of the blade (even the orientation of the diamond grains is controlled)
- Apply to your high speed angle grinder or a flexible grinder
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
- Consistently one of the longest lasting grinder blades on the market today!
- Rim Height 10mm
- Kerf 0.055"
- Max RPM 13,300
- Arbor size 7/8" - 5/8"
- Don't drop and jam in the cut
- Don't leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Don't grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
Questions & Answers (1)
What is the arbor size
My grinder is 5/8
This blade has a knock out arbor and can be used on a 7/8" or 5/8" arbor. So this will work on your grinder that has the 5/8" arbor.