8998 MK CC-100 Crack Chasing Saw
MK CC-100 Crack Chasing Walk-Behind Saw
To stop the spreading of moving cracks in concrete or asphalt, MK has introduced a walk-behind saw specifically designed for crack chasing and stopping any structural damage caused by a crack in the foundation. The MK CC-100 Crack Chasing Saw is a highly maneuverable walk-behind saw that can turn on a tight radius to precisely chase the crack and fill the joints.
- For crack chase cutting in concrete and asphalt
- Cuts 6 ft. to 8 ft. per minute (up to 3,000 ft. per day!) depending on the material being cut
- Small diameter dry diamond blade allows tighter turning radius
- Vacuum port for dust collection
- Small front casters for tight maneuverability
- Large durable rear wheels
- Can be used for joint clean-out with optional straight cut wheel kit accessory
- One year limited warranty
- MK Diamond CC-100 Crack Chasing Saw
- Operator's manual
|MK Diamond CC-100 Crack Chasing Saw Specifications|
|Motor||Honda GX270||Honda GX390|
|Power||8.5 hp||11.7 hp|
|Max Cutting Depth||1"||1"|
|Blade Width||.250" - .500"||.250" - .500"|
|Arbor||1" with Drive Pin Hole||1" with Drive Pin Hole|
|Weight||126 lbs.||140 lbs.|
Questions & Answers (1)
Can I get this with a 5 hp electric motor?
Unfortunately MK does not offer this saw in an electric version.