250400 4" BD-250 Continuous Dry/Wet for Granite & Porcelain Blade
Porcelain Tile Blade - 4" BD250 Continuous Dry/Wet Granite & Porcelain Blade
- Manufactured by Barranca Diamond (MK Diamond subsidiary)
- Special formulation of soft and industrial grade diamond chip content combine to make this blade very high performance in dry applications
- Unique heat slots effectively dissipate heat without needing water to cool blade.
- Blade is very effective when making on the job cuts with 4" dry cutting saws.
- Premium dry/wet cutting blade for cutting granite and porcelain tile.
- Clean chip-free cutting on porcelain and granite.
- Width: .060".
- 7/8"-5/8" arbor.
- 7 mm rim height.
Ratings & Reviews
Simply the best diamond blade out there
by Cole the tile guy -
Cuts hard tile porcelin/granite very well
by 813641 Blagoja Rajevski -
this is my 2nd blade, all I can say much better upgrade than the hotdog 4" blade
My go to grinder blade!
by Dan's Tile and Floor -
This blade has made such a huge difference for me. I have no issues with porcelains or ceramics I am able to make spot cuts without running back to my wet saw ! Saves time and the price is better than some other inferior blades. IMO this blade is a must have for any tile installer.