250400 MK BD250 4" Wet/Dry Granite & Porcelain Blade
MK BD250 4" Continuous Rim Dry/Wet Granite and Porcelain Blade
Special formulation of soft and industrial grade diamond chip content combine to make this blade very high performance in dry applications
- Manufactured by Barranca Diamond (MK Diamond subsidiary)
- Unique heat slots effectively dissipate heat without needing water to cool blade
- Blade is very effective when making on the job cuts with 4" dry cutting saws
- Premium dry/wet cutting blade for cutting granite and porcelain tile
- Clean chip-free cutting on porcelain and granite
- Rim Height 7mm
- Kerf 0.060"
- Max RPM 15,200
- 7/8"-5/8" arbor
Ratings & Reviews
Simply the best diamond blade out there
by Cole the tile guy -
Cuts hard tile porcelin/granite very well
by Anonymous -
this is my 2nd blade, all I can say much better upgrade than the hotdog 4" blade
My go to grinder blade!
by Dan's Tile and Floor -
This blade has made such a huge difference for me. I have no issues with porcelains or ceramics I am able to make spot cuts without running back to my wet saw ! Saves time and the price is better than some other inferior blades. IMO this blade is a must have for any tile installer.
Cuts fast, easy to control with handheld grinder, does cheap tile very litle. Thank you.