9255-0401-2 Laticrete Hydro Ban Waterproofing Membrane 1 Gallon
Laticrete Waterproofing Membrane 1 Gallon
Laticrete Hydro Ban is a liquid waterproofing and crack isolation membrane that forms a flexible, seamless and watertight coating once cured. Hydro Ban bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates and can be ready for flood testing in as little as 2 hours in ideal conditions.
- 1 gallon (3.8 L) pail liquid will treat 50 sq ft (4.7 s/m) with 2 coats
- Does not require fabric for gaps 1/8'' or less
- Rapid cure time with easy color change indication
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS
- Exceeds ANSI 118.10 18.12
- Easy cleanup while wet
- Equipped with Microban antimicrobial technology
- Microban provides around-the-clock product protection from the growth of microbes including bacteria, mold and mildew
- Integrated antimicrobial technology stays present and active for the expected lifetime of a product at a cellular level to continually disrupt growth and reproduction of contaminating microorganisms
- Interior and exterior applications
- Swimming pools, fountains and water features
- Shower pans, stalls and tub surrounds
- Industrial, commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries
- Spas (**not rated for continuous steam)
- Kitchens and food processing areas
Ratings & Reviews
So easy to apply
by JJP -
Just finished applying the final coat of Hydro Ban. It seems like a great product and was very easy to apply. Ordered 2 gallons through Amazon and they both arrived really well packed and in perfect condition. I did find better coverage by brushing than by using a roller.
<br>I would definitely recommend this product.
Best manufacturer on the market.
by Billy J
Laticrete has the best stuff on the market, this is the only product manufacturer I use for waterproofing. Easy to work with reasonable try time, ive been in the tile industry for over 15 yrs and Laticrete is my go to for just about everything.
laticrete is quality
I will be loyal to laticrete products forever. I've been installing for 32 yrs and they have never failed. we just have to find someone who cares about shipping these to us. the hydroban I received was thrown on my porch so hard, it broke the bottom of the plastic pail and I had a mess and a little loss of product.
This is the best product available for waterproofing Durock!
BEST WATERPROOFING FOR FASTER INSTALLS
by Hunter Johnston
I have done 3 showers now with HYDROBAN and i dont see myself going anywhere else. it makes for such a fast install not having to deal with mesh. though in some cases i have used a thin mesh and it still dries really fast. ALSO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SPEED THINGS UP INSTALL WITH FOAMBACKER AND THEN YOU ONLY NEED TO HIT THE SCREW HOLES, MUD BED AND CHANGE OF PLANES.