0255-0040-21P Laticrete 255 MultiMax Thin-Set 56 Piece Full Pallet of 40 lbs. Bags
Laticrete 255 MULTIMAX is a patented, versatile polymer modified thin-set that provides maximum non-sag performance on walls, maximum build up of up to 3/4" (18 mm) without shrinkage for floors and maximum coverage due to its lightweight creamy smooth consistency. In addition, 255 MULTIMAX is reinforced with Kevlar® to provide maximum strength and durability. GreenGuard certified, and now contains >10% post-consumer recycled content.Features:
- 3 in 1 Multipurpose Mortar - Carry only one product onto the job site for virtually all applications: walls, floors and stone applications; use as a mastic, multipurpose and medium bed mortar.
- Non-Sag Performance - Allows for easy installation of small and large format tile and stone without sagging, resulting in fast and easy vertical installations.
- Kevlar® Reinforced - Exclusive feature provides added bond strength and unmatched non-sag performance for successful installations of tile and stone every time.
- Lightweight Mortar - Incredibly lightweight consistency allows for easy troweling onto the substrate with minimal effort; a 40 lb bag of LATICRETE® 255 MultiMax™ provides the same coverage as a 50 lb (22.7 kg) standard thin-set mortar
- Packaging - 40 lbs. Bags come 56 bags to a Pallet
- Mixing - For wall/ heavy large format tile - 5.9 qts. per 40 lbs. bag. For thinset - 6.7 qts. per 40 lbs. bag.
- For wall installations of interior or exterior ceramic tile and stone
- Can be used as a medium bed mortar for floor installations
- Ideal for showers, bathroom and wet areas where mastic should be avoided
- Exterior Glue Plywood (interior only)
- Concrete Block
- Ceramic Tile
- Cement Backer Board
- Gypsum Wallboard (interior only)
- Masonry and Brick
|Laticrete 255 MultiMax Approximate Coverage per 40 lbs. Bag|
|Wall||1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm)||85-95 ft² / 7.9-8.8 m²|
|Wall||1/4" x 3/8" (6 mm x 9 mm)||55-65 ft² / 5.1-6.0 m²|
|Large and Heavy Format Tile||1/2" x 1/2" (12 mm x 12 mm)||42-50 ft² / 3.9-4.6 m²|
|Thin-Set||1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm)||80-98 ft² / 7.4-9.1 m²|
|Thin-Set||1/4" x 3/8" (6 mm x 9 mm)||54-66 ft² / 5.0-6.1 m²|