5461 Husqvarna PG 820 Floor Grinder
Husqvarna PG 820 Planetary Surface Grinder
The Husqvarna PG 820 is the largest in the range of surface preparation and finishing machines. Equipped with Dual Drive Technology™ the PG 820 is among the market’s most powerful and efficient machines.
Included are three Redilock Diamond Holder Disc Dust Skirt.
- Applications range from concrete floor preparation and repair to grinding and polishing of concrete floors, as well as the repair and polishing of terrazzo and other natural stone.
- High power machinery capable of delivering extremely high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time.
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square meter/foot.
- A unique 5-way sealing mechanism protects bearings and internal parts from aggressive concrete dust and slurry, which contributes to a longer machinery service life before first service and between subsequent services.
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Robust construction ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Power output: 17 hp, 3 Phases, 380 / 480 Volts.
- Weight 970 Lbs.
- Hiperfloor™ is a unique method with low environmental impact, for mechanical grinding, treatment and polishing of concrete floors. As well as increased hardness and durability, the result is a floor with spectacular reflective qualities, whether in residential, commercial or industrial settings.
- 32" Wide grinding path.
- Dual Drive Technology™ fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
Husqvarna PG 820 Specifications
|Horsepower||17 hp (12.5 kW)||17 hp (12.5 kW)|
|Grinding Disk RPM||250-1,100||250-1,100|
|Grinding Width||32 in. (820 mm)||32 in. (820 mm)|
|Grinding Disc||10 in. (267 mm)||10 in. (267 mm)|
|Grinding Pressure Total||737 lb. (335 kg)||737 lb. (335 kg)|
|25 kW||25 kW|
(Grinder with Vacuum)
|45 kW||45 kW|
|Weight||970 lbs||970 lbs|