967682101 Husqvarna K770 14" Power Cutter
Husqvarna K770 14" Power Cutter
Husqvarna has released the brand new and improved Husqvarna power cutter. The K770 is equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension system that allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. This dependable cut-off saw works great for a variety of cutting applications such as curbstones and pavers in landscaping, metal/pipes in installation work, concrete in buildings as well as roadwork applications with the trolley accessory.
- Superior power-to-weight ratio while being light, compact, and powerful
- Semi-automatic SmartTension lowers risk of under-and-over tensioning
- Newly designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three bolt joint to attach the cutting head, making higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt set up
- Strong poly-V belt with maintenance-free DuraStarter and new efficient Active Air Filtration system ensures long usage intervals
- Clutch cooling fan lowers operating temperature inside the belt cover extending the service life for the transmission components, including the drive belt
- DEX, dust suppression system, makes it easy to ensure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry
- Diamond blades are sold separately
- Husqvarna K770 Power Cutter
- Gardena Water Connector
- Combination Spanner
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna Power Cutter Specifications|
|Power||5 hp - Gas|
|Max Depth of Cut||5 in|
|Blade Capacity||14 in|
|Max Blade Thickness||0.2 in|
|Vibrations Left/Front Handle||2.0 m/s²|
|Vibrations Right/Front Handle||2.3 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level|
at Operators Ear
|101 dB (A)|
Questions & Answers (3)
what is the warranty period? How long?
This saw comes standard with a 1 year manufacturers warranty through husqvarna
Does this come with a blade?
This saw does not come with a blade but we offer quite a few of 14 inch blades that will work with this saw which are linked here. Click Here For Blades
Can this K770 cut rebar (metal/steel) in between concrete walls using diamond blade?
Yes, as long as you use the proper diamond blade for cutting rebar, the K770 can cut through concrete reinforced with rebar. Check out our selection of concrete cutting diamond blades here.