CS40 Flex 5" Hand-Held Wet Tile Saw
Flex NA CS40 Hand-Held Wet Tile Saw
Flex NA CS40 is a powerful handheld saw that works great for wet or dry cutting of stone and tile. The CS40 wet stone cutter is equipped with a high quality water-feed system that will eliminate the harmful dust particles which are common in dry cutting applications.
- Made for use in the stone, tile and glass industries
- 5" diamond blade sold separately
- Powerful, 12AMP motor makes it possible for the saw to cut through any tough material
- Curve cutting operations are safer and easier with the CS 40 Wet Saw
- Includes a side handle for more stability and has the ability to accept a curved cutting blade
- Flex CS40 Hand-held Wet Tile Saw
- (1) Water Hose
- (1) Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Cord (GFCI)
- (1) Water Pressure Regulator Valve
- (1) Spindle Wrench
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench
- (1) 20mm Blade bushing adapter ring
- (1) Contour Blade Adapter
- (1) Contour Blade Adapter Longer Bolt
|Flex CS40 Hand-Held Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power Supply||120V-60 Hz|
|No Load Speed||12,000 RPM|
|Blade Capacity||5 inch|
|Arbor||7/8 inch (22mm)|
|Max Cut Thickness @ 90°||1.6 inch (41 mm)|
|Min Cut Thickness @ 90°||1.02 inch (26 mm)|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 6.8 x 8.4 inches|
Ratings & Reviews
All I can say is that this saw has a lot of power compared to what I have used in the past. I also like the SS parts and that they do not rust. The unit all around seems to just be a better unit than others on the market.
by mountain Tile works
Good saw for the price, power and quality. Nothing about the tool seems cheap, and doesn't say made in China anywhere on it. Glad I got it. The 10' cord and water supply lines make it easy to move around with too Please note that a blade is not included with the product.
Made in China
Just received mine, have not used it yet, but it is made in China, disappointed with that.