EZR 23R/RL Eibenstock Dual Handle Mixing Drill
Eibenstock EZR 23 R R/L Twin Mixer
Save time by mixing more than two component materials!
- Stirs heavy materials fast and efficiently
- A thorough, well-blended mixture results when mixing two or more component materials, as well as heavy products such as flooring compound, epoxies, mortars, fiber-filled cements, ceramics, granulates, pastes and putties
- Blades rotate in opposite directions, eliminating counter torque and making the unit easy to handle even while mixing the most demanding of materials
- Each paddle is 4-3/4” dia. with 8-1/4” working width. Mix up to 200 pounds
- EZR 23 R R/L CS Unitec Eibenstock Twin Mixer
- Dual Mixing Paddles
- Operator's Manual
|Eibenstock EZR 23 R R/L Twin Mixer Specifications|
|No Load Speed||0-680|
|Output||Up to 1,200 lb/hr|
|Capacity||5 bags, 25 gal|
Questions & Answers
How do you change the mixing paddles?
by Brian Campbell 6/23/2018 5:44:49 am
This product has a special spindle connection for it's dual mixing paddles. Make sure the paddles match left (L) and right (R) to the machine. Push the two enclosed round rings on the ends of the spindles. After that insert the stirring rods in the left (L) and right (R) marks are placed one below the other. For fixing the stirring rods in the work spindles, push the enclosed metal pins through the bore holes of spindle and stirring rod. Replacement paddles for the EZR23R/RL can be found here.