8743 DTA Wedge Lippage System 1/16" Spacers
SKU: 8743-1/16 in 250 piece
Manufacturer: DTA USA Group
DTA Wedge Lippage System 1/16" Spacers
DTA has introduced a 3-part wedge system for eliminating lippage during your tile installation. These lippage spacers are made of plastic and designed for use on porcelain or ceramic tile.
- 1/16" grout joint
- Work in conjunction with the DTA Lippage System Wedges for a lippage free surface
- Minimum tile thickness - 1/8"
- Maximum tile thickness - 1/2"
- Ideal for floor or wall tile installation
Steps for installation
- Place Lippage Spacer between tiles 4" from both ends of tile
- Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the Wedges
- Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, using the tool gun, to hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets
- Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Wedges along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area
- Remove wedges from floors for re-use