4789 Bostik GreenForce Adhesive and Moisture Control Membrane
Bostik GreenForce Adhesive and Moisture Control Membrane
GreenForce is a high performance adhesive and moisture control membrane. This adhesive has Bostik's new breakthrough technology called AXIOS Tri-Linking, in which allows this adhesive to maintain superior long term durability as well as moisture protection. GreenForce is easy to spread and a dream to clean up off of pre-finished flooring before and after the adhesive has cured.
- Equipped with Bostik's BLOCKADE which has antimicrobial protection, inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Axios technology allows the product to cure faster if there is more moisture
- Concrete moisture testing is not needed, when slab is properly prepared (dry to the touch and fully cured)
- The elastomeric characteristics establish an anti-fracture membrane, can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Adhesive can move with the change of the temperature and humidity
- No restrictions on board width and or length
- Areas requiring patching or leveling must be done using a Portland cement-based material
|Concrete||Solid Hardwood Flooring|
|Plywood||Engineered Hardwood Flooring|
|Well-Bonded Vinyl||Cork Flooring|
|Cement Backer Board||Ceramic Tile, Marble,|
and Stone Inlays
|Gypsum Underlayments(dry, above-grade)|
Questions & Answers (2)
What sq ft would a 4-gallon cover? Solid bamboo
For the adhesive and moisture membrane installation method on solid bamboo is an estimated coverage of 30-35 sq ft. per gallon. For adhesive only installation method on solid bamboo is an estimated coverage of 40 sq ft. per gallon.
what coverage can i expect from the 28 OZ tubes
The coverage depends on the substrate it is being used on and the size of the trowel.