AXD000004 Dust Deputy Deluxe Cyclone Separator Kit
Oneida Air System's Dust Deputy Deluxe Cyclone Separator Kit
Enjoy Special Savings on This Product During Our Monthly Special!!
The Dust Deputy DIY cyclone let's you work the way you want to. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of the Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
The Dust Deputy will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum. It also features tapered 2.0" inlet and outlet ports, allowing for secure fittings with a variety of hoses sizes.
**Vacuums sold separately**
- Increased Suction Power Most wet/dry vacuums clog up rapidly but with over 99% of the waste getting trapped in the Dust Deputy's drum, the filters stay cleaner for longer and power drop-off is significantly less
- Longer Lifespan - With the reduced amount of dust loading onto the filter and with less cleanings needed you'll get longer filter life overall
- Earlier Waste Disposal - Now you can easily empty your dust and debris from the bucket without ever having to open up your vacuum
Works on, but is not limited to - Wood Chips and Shavings, Sanding Dust, Drywall Dust, Concrete Dust, Clay and Silica Dust, Granular Powders, Grass Clippings and Leaves, Bakery Dust and Flour, Cooled Ash and Soot, Stones and Gravel, Soil/Dirt, Water Pet/Animal Hair, Metal Scraps and Shavings, Grinding Dust and Debris, Agricultural Waste, Pharmaceutical Waste, and many, many more!
- Translucent Dust Deputy ® Cyclone (Molded Anti-Static Resin)
- Two 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets: Sidecar Bucket (for mounting to shop vacuum) and Dust Bucket (with pre-cut lid with bolt and center holes)
- Two Hose/Band Clamps for secure connections
- 4 feet of 2.5" Hose with cuffs
- Gasket and Mounting Hardware
- Operator's manual
Ratings & Reviews
Been grinding floors all day with it. What would of cost us $100 in vac bags right into the 5gal bucket without ever getting into the vacuum.
After a full day of grinding tile adhesive there was only 1/4" layer of dirt in the bottom of the vac.
Didn't eliminate filter cleaning, but definitely reduced it.