30076 Ardex FLEXBONE Heat UH 900 In-Floor Heating & Uncoupling Membrane
Ardex FLEXBONE Heat UH 900 In-Floor Heating & Uncoupling Membrane
FLEXBONE HEAT Membrane is a 3-in-1 floor heating, uncoupling and waterproofing membrane designed for use with floor heating cables for a uniformly heated tile or stone floor. The unique crossbone design pattern provides an easy template for laying floor heating cables and creates fewer touch points between the cable and the membrane for more efficient heating. The FLEXBONE floor heating cable system is the only system that can work with wood, laminate vinyl tile or carpet flooring when using K 60 ARDITEX Rapid Setting Latex Smoothing and Leveling Compound.
- 1/4″ (6 mm) Mat – 39″ wide x 41′ long (1 m wide x 12.5 m long) roll
- Coverage of 134.5 sq. ft. (12.5 sq. m) per roll
- Unique crossbones design allows for pre-filling of the membrane in just one pass or mortar or approved self-leveling underlayment to more securely encase heat cables
- Heating cable must be spaced so that at least two crossbone patterns are between the cables (approx. 3.88” / 9.8 cm) - see example
- Can also be installed in a "comfort" setup with at least 3 crossbone patterns between cables
- Can be used as a waterproofing membrane in bathrooms and other wet areas
- Can be used as an uncoupling membrane to prevent grout joint and tile damage from substrate movements
- Must use SK-175 Waterproofing Seam Tape on seams between adjacent mats
- Ideal for use with large format tile and stone installations
- Minimal roll memory – rolls out flat every time!
- Single-Source, Complete System Solution
- 10-Year system warranty
Questions & Answers
How much area does the Ardex Flexbone roll cover?
by Bill Cane 1/12/2020 10:45:36 pm
Ardex Flexbone Heat UH900 membrane will cover approximately 134.5 sq. ft. (12.5 sq. m) per roll.
Is it necessary to apply heating systems for tiles in Washington state
by Tex 7/3/2020 11:56:12 am
Please contact a representative of your local or state building authority to inquire about the building requirements and codes in your area.
Is it possible to run the wires at 2.5-inch spacing with this mat? I'm not asking if it's approved but I'm asking if the mat will accept a wire snapped in at 2.5 inches apart? Or alternate 3-inch/2-inch?
by Tiger Mountain Tile Inc 8/16/2020 3:06:31 pm
This Ardex system is meant to be installed using the spacing the dots provide. Every 2 dots would provide a 3.88 inch spacing and every 3 dots would provide a 5.82 inch spacing. Ardex does not recommend alternating spacing as this will result in hot and cold spots throughout your installation
I have 2 bathroom to install the floor heat
Please can you help me with all I need and the tip price for thermostat , floor heat 20 amp electrical circuit
Bath 1 =7x2’
Bath 2= 5x3’
by Marcus 8/21/2020 9:15:43 pm
Please contact our customer service team to assist you with a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-800-709-0002.