30076 Ardex FLEXBONE Heat UH 900 In-Floor Heating & Uncoupling Membrane
Ardex FLEXBONE Heat UH 900 In-Floor Heating & Uncoupling Membrane
FLEXBONE HEAT Membrane is a 3-in-1 floor heating, uncoupling and waterproofing membrane designed for use with floor heating cables for a uniformly heated tile or stone floor. The unique crossbone design pattern provides an easy template for laying floor heating cables and creates fewer touch points between the cable and the membrane for more efficient heating. The FLEXBONE floor heating cable system is the only system that can work with wood, laminate vinyl tile or carpet flooring when using K 60 ARDITEX Rapid Setting Latex Smoothing and Leveling Compound.
- 1/4″ (6 mm) Mat – 39″ wide x 41′ long (1 m wide x 12.5 m long) roll
- Coverage of 134.5 sq. ft. (12.5 sq. m) per roll
- Unique crossbones design allows for pre-filling of the membrane in just one pass or mortar or approved self-leveling underlayment to more securely encase heat cables
- Heating cable must be spaced so that at least two crossbone patterns are between the cables (approx. 3.88” / 9.8 cm) - see example
- Can also be installed in a "comfort" setup with at least 3 crossbone patterns between cables
- Can be used as a waterproofing membrane in bathrooms and other wet areas
- Can be used as an uncoupling membrane to prevent grout joint and tile damage from substrate movements
- Must use SK-175 Waterproofing Seam Tape on seams between adjacent mats
- Ideal for use with large format tile and stone installations
- Minimal roll memory – rolls out flat every time!
- Single-Source, Complete System Solution
- 10-Year system warranty