N4000 Wood's Powr-Grip 8" Hand Cup with Case
Wood's Powr-Grip Vacuum Cups, among the safest hand vacuum cups available on the market today. These specially designed, hand actuated cups operate on a pump system, and create a vacuum under their gripping pad section. The pump plunger had a red band to indicate suction level at all times. When it shows less than 100% vacuum left, simply pump the plunger until you reach the original vacuum pressure without removing the cup from the glass. To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. There are four models of the basic Wood's Powr-Grip Vacuum Cup. All come with a vacuum-molded carrying case to protect the cup when not in use.
- Pump-Action Vacuum Lifter is designed to make the carrying of large tile safe and easy.
- Tough ABS handle, with zinc plated parts designed not to rust, attached to a precision molded rubber suction pad.
- Vertical and horizontal lifting capacity of 125 pounds (56.7 kilograms), enough for most manual lifting situations.
- To release, just press the trigger on the opposite side of the plunger.
- This is the choice of vacuum cups by most professional glaziers.
- 203 mm (8") Vacuum Lifter proven reliability throughout the world.
- Heavy-duty 5 MM Thick ABS Handle Resists Bending, Especially During Heavy Lifts.
- Fast, Safe Attachment to Smooth, Non-Porous Flat Surfaces.
- Four Extra Mounting Points Make it Easy to Attach to Metal Lifting Frames, Jigs, and Our Vacuum Ratchet Tensioning Kit.