US5000006 Wedi Subliner Flex Isolation Mat 30m x 1m Roll
Wedi Subliner Flex Isolation Mat Roll
Crack-bridging decoupling membrane made from stable reinforcing fabric that ensures excellent adhesion of tile-setting compounds thanks to its special fleece layer on each side.
- To install mat, use the same modified thinset above and below the mat
- For decoupling and reducing tension between top layers of ceramic tiles, slabs, and natural stone and the substrate for interior applications only
- For high crack bridging particularly in the field of refurbishment and reconstruction with low structural height
- Suitable for all load-bearing surfaces and mixed surfaces such as concrete floors, cement, anhydrite and mastic asphalt screeds, old parquet floors with good bonding, and cement, lime-cement and gypsum plasters
- All surfaces should be solid, load-bearing and even
- Surfaces should be free from dust, dirt, loose components and separating agents such as oil, grease, wax, paint and coatings
- All absorbent mineral surfaces should be primed. Smooth or non-absorbent surfaces that cannot be removed should also be primed
- Concrete and lightweight concrete should be at least 3 months of age
- Tension-reducing underlay for ceramic and natural stone floor coverings
- Flexible and crack-bridging
- High tear resistance
- Direct load transfer to surface finish
- Easy to use
- Quick installation
- Can be used with hot-water floor heating systems
- Suitable for use with electric floor heating systems
- Low structural height
- High compound adhesion with Wedi installation materials
Questions & Answers (1)
Can I use this as an underlayment over 3/4” plywood?
This membrane is suitable for all load-bearing surfaces and mixed surfaces such as concrete floors, cement, anhydrite and mastic asphalt screeds, old parquet floors with good bonding, and cement, lime-cement and gypsum plasters.