8022 Weber mt TRC Trench Roller Kohler Diesel
- TRC trench rollers provide exceptionally smooth operation with the powerful water-cooled, electric start, 3-cylinder diesel engines
- TRC trench rollers can be equipped with radio remote control, which can be charged at the roller
- The eccentric weights are controlled automatically, but can also be operated according to Performance and operational comfort Water- ooled 3-cylinder engines with electric starter. Protection cover Preventing unwanted access to controlling elements.
Centrally located, hinged lifting eye for easy transport. Easy-to-use radio remote control with large switches arranged conveniently. the operator’s needs so that it is easier to climb or to brake on sloping ground
- The machine controls can be protected from unwanted access and vandalism by using the available locking cover
- The diesel fuel and engine oil cap are also lockable
- The solid and rugged machine concept ensures long operating hours. Routine engine controls can be facilitated easily because of maintenance access doors
- Scrapers prevent material from accumulating on the rolls
- A centrally located, hinged lifting eye ensures easy transport
The TRC trench rollers are designed for maximum performance on cohesive soils, in trench construction, at construction work for pipelines, when compacting foundations and backfills and in road construction. The TRC trench compactors from Weber MT are ideally suited for use on heavy, humid or sticky soils, where conventional soil compactors would fail. The powerful, water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine has the power reserves needed in demanding applications, thereby ensuring a high compaction output. Heavy-duty and state-of-the art hydraulic components designed for the toughest site conditions allow precise machine control and trouble free operation for many years. For even greater operational convenience, a retrofittable radio remote control is available. State-of-the-art electronic systems ensure that the trench rollers are controlled precisely and reliably.
|Weber mt||TRC 66||TRC 86|