9433 Wacker Neuson Walk-behind Power Trowel
Wacker Neuson Walk-behind Trowels
Trowels feature high quality finishing plus triple protection Designed and built with the most advanced technology, Wacker’s walk-behind trowels offer high quality concrete finishing plus added operator safety. The patent-pending gearbox brake, gyroscopic safety sensor and engine speed limiter provide triple protection for the operator. This unique system minimizes a runaway handle situation and meets worldwide safety requirements.
- Dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation.
- Optimum weight distribution reduces the lateral force from the trowel for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trowels feature a 30-degree blade pitch for better concrete burnishing.
- For maximum flexibility, engine type, trowel diameter and handle type can be selected to meet individual preferences or job site conditions.
- (Handle sold separately.)
- Guard ring features tubular framing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Wacker WM 270