VP1135AW Wacker Neuson Asphalt Plate Compactor
Wacker Neuson VP 1135AW 20" x 14" Single Direction Vibratory Asphalt Plate
Wacker Neuson VP1135AW premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron base plate offering high strength and shock resistance. The base plate features a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. This is the perfect plate compactor for granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered
- Water tank included
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt-guard for reduced wear and minimal service
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations
- Premium asphalt plates feature a durable base plate for various applications
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport
- Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt guard for reduced wear and minimal service
|Wacker VP1135AW Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Length x width x height||37.5 x 14 x 35 in|
|Lowest working height||18.4 in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||20.1 x 14 in|
|Operating weight||152 lbs | 61 kg|
|Compaction Rate||6,652 ft2/h|
|Forward speed||95 ft/min|
|Gradeability||up to 30%|
|Vibration requency||98 Hz | 5,800 vpm|
|Max. centrifugal force||2,473 lb|
|Engine Type||Honda Gas |
Air-cooled, 4 cycle, Single cylinder
|Fuel tank capacity||0.66 US gal|
|Run Time||2.5 hr|
|Water tank capacity||2.38 US gal|
Questions & Answers (1)
Is there a wheel kit for the " VP1135A US"- bent handle, 14" Plate Tamper?
if so what is the P/N, Price, and Availability?
Unfortunately this tamper does not have the option of a wheel kit.