4951 Wacker HI 200D Portable Air Heater Indirect Fire
Wacker Portable Air Heater, Indirect Fire HI 200D
Efficient, versatile and reliable, the HI 200 portable indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water. The HI 200 can handle various heating and drying applications with 205,000 BUT's/hr and over 84% efficiency. Large pneumatic tires and extended run time fuel tanks make these portable air heaters ideal for any job site and are CSA approved
- Indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water
- Larger fuel tank provides extended run time on the job site
- Control panel on the heater offers convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat for maintaining ideal temperature range
- Low temperature rating to -20 °C on standard unit, -40 °C on Heavy Duty (HD) model
- Larger pneumatic tires help provide greater mobility on the job site
- Units are CSA approved and run at over 80% efficiency
- Heavy Duty model includes robust structural support including under heater cross support and 4 point lifting brackets
- Dimensions L x W x H Overall 56.5" x 28" x 39"
- Weight Dry 242 lb
- Operating weight with Fuel 385 lb
- Diameter Flue 6"
- Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) 14"
- Capacity Sizing Air Heat 6,490 ft
- Capacity Drying Size 2,054 ft
- Heating power Heat Input - Diesel/LP 204,873 BTU/h
- Air flow 1,530 CFM
- Static Pressure W.C. 0.5"
- Heat efficiency 84.5%
- Operating temperature Heat Rise 136° F
- Length Max Duct Supply 25 ft
- Electrical system 120 Volts, 15 Amps
- Tank capacity Fuel 27.74 US gal
- Fuel consumption Diesel 1.48 US gal/h
- Runtime 18.7 hours