4950 Wacker 110 Portable Air Heaters Standard & Heavy Duty
Efficient and versatile light duty air heaters bringing heat to various workspaces. They can handle various heating and drying applications with 112,141 BTUs/hr at 200° outlet temperature. Light duty heaters providing a portable and powerful package to any job site.
Features and benefits
- Indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water.
- Larger fuel tank provides extended run time on the jobsite.
- Control panel on the heater offers convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat for maintaining ideal temperature range.
- Low temperature rating to -20 °C on standard unit, -30 °C on Heavy Duty (HD) model.
- Larger pneumatic tires help provide greater mobility on the jobsite.
- Units are CSA approved and run at over 80% efficiency.
- Heavy Duty model includes robust structural support including under heater cross support and 4 point lifting brackets.
- Dimensions L x W x H Overall 48" x 24" x 34".
- Weight Dry 154 lb.
- Operating weight with Fuel 263 lb.
- Diameter Flue 6".
- Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) 12".
- Capacity Sizing Air Heat 3,455 ft³.
- Capacity Drying Size 1,260 ft³.
- Heating power Heat Input - Diesel/LP 112,141 BTU/h.
- Air flow 1,021 CFM.
- Static Pressure W.C. 0.5".
- Heat efficiency 80.5%
- Operating temperature Heat Rise 162° F.
- Length Max Duct Supply 25 ft.
- Electrical system 120 Volts, 15 Amps.
- Tank capacity Fuel 17.2 US gal.
- Fuel consumption Diesel 0.81 US gal/h.
- Runtime 21.2 hrs.