9435 Wacker Neuson Walk-behind Power Trowel High Horsepower
Wacker Neuson Walk-behind Trowels High Horsepower
Trowels offer higher horsepower for floating applications
Designed and built with the most advanced technology, Wacker’s walk-behind trowels offer high quality concrete finishing plus added operator safety. The patent-pending gearbox brake, gyroscopic safety sensor and engine speed limiter provide triple protection for the operator. This unique system minimizes a runaway handle situation and meets worldwide safety requirements.
- Dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation.
- Optimum weight distribution reduces the lateral force from the trowel for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trowels feature a 30-degree blade pitch for better concrete burnishing.
- For maximum flexibility, engine type, trowel diameter and handle type can be selected to meet individual preferences or job site conditions.
- Guard ring features tubular framing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Newly designed Pro-Shift® pitch control offers infinitely variable transitions for smooth operation and instant change of blade pitch for rapidly changing surface conditions.
- A choice of handle styles allows for user preference and maximum comfort.
- Available handles include a variety of combination including: Pro-Shift® or twist pitch, rigid or adjustable and folding.
- (Handle sold separately.)