9440 Wacker Neuson G 50, G 70 Mobile Generator John Deere
Heavy-duty mobile generator for reliable power.
Compact, sound-attenuated generator provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. A solid state digital information center monitors generator output and engine functions plus provides protection against engine and generator faults as well as standard automatic remote starting for standby applications. Skid-mounted units feature a fully integrated, large capacity fuel tank for long run times, even without a trailer.
- Unit offers low noise, mobile power for virtually any sound-sensitive application. Utilizing proven technology and simple design, this quiet generator provides excellent reliability in the most demanding environments.
- Brushless generator features a separate excitation winding for excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Durable features like stainless steel external hardware and automotive corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value.
- Generator control panel swings open as one complete unit for easy service-ability.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, an electronic governor and additional cam-lock panel.
- Trailers are fully equipped and highway ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and electric or hydraulic surge brakes.
with / without generator
(dB(A)at 23 ft)
- Battery 12V/720 CCA
- 1 Ø 120V - 20 A GFI duplex X 2
- 1 Ø 120/240V - 50 amp twist lock X 2
- 1 Ø 120/240V-30 amp twist lock X 1
- Trailer hitch type 3 in Pintle